THE BEST THINGS ABOUT LIVING AND WORKING IN DUBAI
- The population of Dubai consists of a mix of people and professionals from different parts of the world establishing it as a cultural center in the region. For those looking for international exposure and cultural learning, this is a point of attraction. You can learn a whole lot about the world by residing in this region and forge personal and professional relationships to last a lifetime.
- There is no dearth of things to do by way of recreation when you’re living in Dubai. The city offers something for everyone from water sports and auto shows to bars and restaurants and more, the city has it all. If you’re worried about finding your way around, don’t be! The city is full of long-time expats who will be more than happy to show you around!
- Dubai is a city that has been intricately planned and designed and that has evolved from scratch. Everything from the quality of living to the level of service you receive here is top of the line and far superior to what is available in most of the world.
- If you’re from one of the colder parts of the globe, one thing you will probably love about Dubai is the warm sunny weather present all year around. The climate is conducive to outdoor activities for most months within a year. Even in the months that are particularly hot, there are enough indoor recreation options to keep you well occupied!
- Though Dubai has suffered and overcome hardships in the previous decade, the city has never been stronger. With an array of fresh opportunities for work and development, the region is ideal for qualified professionals and specialists looking for well paid work. Strategically located, Dubai is predicted to be listed among the world’s most thriving business centers in the years to come.
Information below from and Quoted from : http://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Attractions-g295424-Activities-Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html
Dolphin Bay is a dolphin reserve located in the region recognized as one of the largest on the planet. The reserve caters to guest of all ages offering a range of marine dolphin related activities for visitors to partake in. These include everything from shallow pool interactions to scuba-diving, dolphin spotting excursions. Packages for the reserve are inclusive of passes to the Aquaventure Water Park.
The Dubai Fountain is a popular attraction in the region. Known for its musically choreographed water shows and record breaking waterspouts, the fountain shares the same designers as those for the fountains located in the world famous Bellagio – Las Vegas. Shows can be witnessed on a daily basis by those interested in the spectacle.
The SMCCU (Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding offers expats, residents and those visiting Dubai the opportunity to partake in activities that help them better understand the intricacies of Emirati culture. These include cultural meals, tours to centers of worship (such as mosques), educational programs and visits to various notable heritage districts.
The Al Sahra Equestrian Centre is a ranch and riding facility offering an extensive range of riding options to enthusiasts of all ages. Located across local sand dunes in a picturesque and isolated oasis, the facility offers enough space for any and all kinds of riding. At the same time the laid back vibe of the ranch makes it a brilliant location to simply unwind. Riding options include horse and camel rides in the surrounding desert area. The facility also offers expert riding classes to those starting out or looking to improve their skills.
Centrally located in ‘new Dubai’, the Dubai Marina Yacht Club (DMYC) is well reputed and is recognized as one of the premium yacht-clubs in the area. Club facilities include a purpose-designed clubhouse at the center of 4 distinguishable marinas. These are located on the banks of a canal measuring three and a half kilometers. This is also serves as a birth for an excess of 500 yachts.
The Burj Khalifa is one of Dubai’s star attractions. Recorded as the world’s tallest building, this massive hotel is located between an array of hotels, shopping outlets and recreational centers. The building also offers an open-air deck for those looking to catch a glimpse of the magnificent Emirati skyline, fully equipped with hi-tech telescopes and other viewing equipment.
If Golfing is your thing, Dubai is one of the places you want to be. Having hosted various world tours, golf courses in Dubai offer golfers everything from grassy grounds and knolls to the more locally acclimatized and highly challenging sandy courses. These award winning gold courses offer everything from 36-hole pars to the more manageable 18-hole pars for those looking to play shorter games. Don’t forget to look into the local golf courses the region has to offer!
The Pavilion Dive Centre offers training for both diving enthusiasts as well as those looking to professionally train as diving instructors. Diving locations covered include various spots along the Gulf as well as those located in the Indian Ocean. The center offers PADI certifications which are known and accepted the world over. The centre is located at the Jumeirah-Beach Hotel and can be contacted by those interested in courses and diving excursions alike.